All About Our Virtual Shows
Use your funds from Title 1, 21st CCLC, PTO/PTA or school activity funds
Designed for grades Pre-K through Upper Elementary
LIVE- An hour of interactive, engaging, fun show. Your kiddos and families can dress up and send us a photo for a prize chosen during the show!
One low price of $350 per show gets you access for your entire school at home!
Well-trained Mad Scientists with a flair for presenting dynamic science demonstrations
Includes concepts covered in the OK Academic Standards for Science
Special Event Pricing
Shows and Assemblies
- 1 hour high energy educational show
- Facilitated by 1 Mad Scientist
- Includes science demonstration and limited student participation
- Additional shows booked for the same day, and directly after the first show, are only $350 each
STEM Family NightMore than one option available
- 2 hour high energy event:
- 1 hour assembly
- 1 hour of 4 activity booths
- 4 Mad Scientists or more
Activity BoothsPrice is per booth
- 1 to 2 hours of engaging and hands on activities
- Each booth has a specific theme and also has 4-5 science related activities
- 1 Mad Scientist per booth
- Take home activity available upon request
- Photobooth available
STEM Discovery Day
- Half or full day event (or more)
- 1 or 2 hours of school assembly and 4 to 10 hands-on STEM workshops (or more)
- 2 to 4 Mad Scientists
Here's what schools have to say about our science events!
Our first year for my fourth grader. It was super fun for him. We will be returning! We love Mad Science!
Affordable educational and fun experience for my child. Also like that 4 year olds can attend. Many programs don’t allow kids till 5. Instructors were attentive and on time, A+ for Mad Science!
It’s very educational but also so much fun for my daughter!! The instructor is so good with the kiddos and believe me she has her hands full. My daughter loves it!
What is your cancellation policy?
We need to be notified of any changes at least 7 business days in advance. Any changes that need to be made to accommodate more children may also result in an additional fee for materials.+
What kind of space is best suited for a Mad Science special event?
We have had these events at gymnasiums or a cafeteria. An ideal location would be an area with an open space for the children to sit on the floor. Mad Science special events generally work best when held indoors.+
Do we need to provide Mad Science with any equipment?
For each scheduled show or fun station, we require an 8-foot long table to place our equipment on. Depending on the event you select, we may need access to an electrical outlet and a sink, or other water source, to clean our glassware and other equipment after the event.+